Online since 1984 - eCommerce since 1994 - eBay since 2/1998 - Experience is PRICELESS! - See more at: http://turnorange.com/#sthash.lojeykjY.dpu
Online since 1983 - eCommerce since 1994 - eBay since 2/1998 - Experience is PRICELESS!
- Turn Orange has thirty plus years of experience with website design, on page SEO, off page SEO using touch points and a brand building philosophy!
- Turn Orange is not just another pretty face! We balance "creativity with functionality".
- We offer a unique perspective from decades of experience as both business owners and entrepreneurs.
- The principal at Turn Orange has been on the other side of the equation as a business owner and serial entrepreneur and has been "online" since 1983 with Prodigy, the first online service.
- Turn Orange is the culmination of decades of experience.
- Turn Orange is different - from our offices we service our customer's needs from Greenwich, Norwalk, Westport, Fairfield, Monroe, Newtown and throughout Fairfield County CT. We prefer to meet with clients face to face, we feel this is a more personal approach, something that has been lost with the advent of the internet.
- We also use email, Skype and the vast assortment of tools we recommend and implement to our service offerings including Website design, SEO, SEM, social media management, press releases and blogs.
- We have the ability and experience to offer you web based turnkey solutions with a proven track record of success.
Robert Glaser is an entrepreneur and a leading Internet and e-Commerce pioneer who created innovative emerging technologies that have made businesses profitable for owners and investors. His past successes with Turn Orange Ltd and HOT Web Holdings Ltd are a few of the successful businesses that have brought great value to visitors and shoppers. With over 30 years of real online experience, Robert proved that the internet brings great value and positive results. He leverages the newest and most innovative technologies to assist companies in creating new brands, building their brand, and evolving their identity to attract and maximize online users.
Previously, Robert served as the CEO of Lehmann Building Company and Founder of both Gothic Creations Inc. and Cone-Heads Inc. Robert has also built and worked with some of the US's signature online brands such as Amazon and Expedia. He is a founding member of Prodigy Pro, the first consumer online service, since 1983.
Geoffrey Glaser, Strategy - Business Development
With a career in Healthcare, Finance and Technology spanning 27 years, Geoffrey Glaser has positioned himself as thought leader and executioner of strategy. From working in Fortune 100 Corporations to turning around technology start ups, results through strategic execution has been his mantra. From early on in his career as a sole contributor to his current role as an Executive Leader, Geoff has never stepped back from a challenge and has attacked every opportunity with passion, focus and energy. He is most proud of the people that he has hired and mentored to great successes and the results that have given his teams the opportunity to excel.
As an All American Track and Field Athlete, Geoff always stated that it was dogged preparation and perseverance that allowed him to reach his personal and professional goals. The conference room is the new field of play, It is those plus many other attributes that Geoff brings to the marketplace today.
Geoff De Weaver is considered a global Social Media & Business Connector on Twitter, with more than 500,000 followers. He has more than 23 million connections on LinkedIn, and is the founder of the popular group Social Business & Social Business Design Network. Mr. De Weaver is a serial web entrepreneur and one of the world's foremost experts in Global Brand Management, Social Media & Social Business Design. He brings substantial international experience from having lived and worked in the U.S. (San Francisco & NYC), Australia, New Zealand, the U.K., and Taiwan. He has held senior worldwide management roles at some of the most influential Global Brand Agencies, e.g., Ogilvy, DDB, Leo Burnett, etc. Geoff has represented some of the world's most iconic brands, including IBM, EA.com, IMG, Unilever, Microsoft, VISA, P&G, Nestle, AT&T, Coca Cola, Ferrari, Air France, Nike, Porsche, and British Airways. He is an industry thought leader and has an Author profile on Amazon. He has written, How to Use LinkedIn, What is a Social Business, and Business to Business Direct Marketing Basics.
Are you ready to Turn Orange? Contact us.